Search Articles or the web

Saturday 16 October 2010

Angry Birds!


Hurrah, Angry Birds full version is here!
I've been waiting for this for ages since the first lite beta release. Unfortunately the Beta Lite wouldn't work for some reason on my ancient G1, it would simply begin to load and after about a minute or so looking at the Angry Birds boot image it would send me back to the home screen. But now the new full version is available to download from getjar fro free,  http://www.getjar.com/mobile/43600/angry-birds (be warned it is an 15MB file so i recommend downloading onto your SD if you have 2.2 Froyo) Once I'd got the app on my phone I was delighted that it installed (finally) and as soon as I opened it things were looking promising, the boot screen has changed and it was all going well, right up until the point where it sent me back to my homescreen, you cant imagine my anger at Rovio! I tried moving it to my phone storage leaving me with a mere 1.2MB internal storage, this did not work either. Despite this and my anger at Rovio I recommend you get this from http://www.getjar.com/mobile/43600/angry-birds or if you want to wait a paid version will be available in the market soon! I hope it works for you as it is a great game (having played it on a friends iPod Touch) Good Luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment